Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the Oceanside Parksville cottages 100 per cent ownership?
- Can I live at Oceanside Parksville cottages full time?
- Where can I get a copy of the zoning bylaw?
- How do most owners use their Parksville cottages?
- Can my friends and family stay at my Parksville cottage when I'm not using it?
- How many parking stalls does each Parksville cottage have?
- Can I choose different colours and alternate interior design?
- Will I be able to review the developer's disclosure statement and strata plan?
- How much are the property taxes?
- When is the completion date for Phase II?
- What deposit is required with an offer?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- How much are strata fees and what do they cover?
- In addition to the strata fee, what other costs will I incur?
- What is the projected nightly revenue?
- When will rental income be distributed?
- Do I have to rent my cottage?
- Can I rent my Parksville cottage myself?
- What is the management fee and what is included?
- Is there a minimum stay for renters?
- Who is responsible if the cottage is damaged by a renter?